1) Take out time to understand your requirements.
2) Match you up with suitable candidates for you to choose from (we will not bombard you with CVs).
3) Arrange for you to interview the prospective placement. We offer interview questions and help in highlighting the strengths of each candidate. You can conduct the interview either over the phone, Skype, at your home or in a public place like a coffee shop.
4) We will help you draft up a contract to avoid any detail being missed off.
5) Carry out a follow up to find out how the candidate is settling in and also speak with the client to ensure that there are no issues. If there are issues, we will be there to give all the support necessary.
6) Check the identity of each prospective placement against their licence, passport or birth certificate.
7) Encourage all our nannies and housekeepers to have a first aid certificate. Endeavour to have a face to face interview with candidates where possible.
8) Offer an optional one hour post-placement consultation with the nanny in the family home.
9) You can choose from candidates from all over the world: English Nannies, Nigerian Nannies, Filipino Nannies, Eastern European Nannies and Housekeepers